The Reef Resilience Network Restoration Mentored Online Course is designed to provide managers and practitioners with information on the latest restoration best practices for coral reef ecosystems, including guidance on restoration planning and program design and descriptions of a diversity of restoration approaches currently being employed. It features self-paced lessons, webinars, online discussion on the Reef Resilience Network Forum, and direct access to leading restoration experts.
The course features 6 lessons:
- Introduction to Restoration & Project Planning
- Restoring Coral Populations with Coral Gardening
- Restoring Coral Populations with Larval Propagation
- Restoring Reef Structure for Coastal ResilienceRapid Response and Emergency Restoration
- Monitoring for Restoration